What kind of SMS are sent from my SIM?
We send OTP (One-Time-Password) and A2P (Application-To-Person) SMS to other SIM cards in your country.
Do not worry about unrequested SMS sent to other people, we do not send scam or phising contents.
“Your TikTok otp is **** ” , “Your WhatsApp Code is **** “
My mobile plan includes SMS abroad. Can I set multiple destinations?
If your mobile plan includes SMS to other countries, you can select multiple destinations for your SMS (and set different prices per each one).
Follow these steps:
1. Click on the SIM on which you want to add a country
2. Click “Edit Destination“
3. Click “Add Country“
4. Search the country you want to add and click it
5. Set the price you want to be paid per each SMS sent to this country
6. Click “Confirm“
7. Click “Continue” or add another country
8. Click “Update SIM”
Please, check which countries are included in your SMS bundle before setting them to avoid being charged by your mobile operator.
How can I increase SMS sent amount?
This could depend mainly by 3 factors:
1. SMS traffic given us from our clients (SMS amount is not always the same, e.g. during night OTP request is usually less than during the day)
2. Price you set per each SMS
3. Average users’ SMS price in your country
Please, remember that SMS are not sent immediately and you may require to wait a bit before a SMS is sent.
We suggest to check these options to increase SMS amount:
- Set a lower price because higher ones affects the frequency of SMS
- Keep the app opened in background (without closing it from the RAM memory) and connected to internet all day long
- On some Android devices you may need to disable Battery Optimization and enable more settings (check here if your device needs them)
Will my SMS be sent to all mobile operators of my country?
Unfortunately, we are not able to decide which operator your SIM card will send SMS to.
Therefore, if you can send messages only to your mobile operator’s numbers (on-net), SimCash.io will not work fine and you probably face out red boxes.
The application works fine if you have SMS for all operators.
We are working on this matter, by now it works only with some cuntries [Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine]
Will my number be visible to the receiver of the SMS?
Unfortunately, we can not hide the sender’s phone number.
This is not a lack of our system, it is a feature of SMS protocol worldwide (which requires a visible sender’s phone number) .
Remember that we only send OTP (“One-TimePassword”) or A2P (“Application-To-Person”) SMS, e.g. Airbnb which uses an OTP similar system), not SPAM or ADVERTISING SMS, so people asked for those codes.
However, we can suggest you to not reply to calls from unknown numbers or set a SIM only for SimCash use (and not your personal one).
Sometimes a person complains because he has not received the code from “Whatsapp”, “Facebook” or other companies/applications, but from a number which he does not know, so he might think the SMS is sent from (or to) the wrong person and he might call back.
SimCash.io liability is on the SMS content, not on the usage of your SIM card and SMS bundle
I received a SMS with a code I have not asked for. Why?
Do not worry if you have received SMS with codes or some other contents which you have not asked for.
They may be tests from our side to verify your number and to check if your SIM is still able to send and receive SMS.
Please, do not complain about these kind of SMS, it is a way to increase the quality of our service.
How can I send a normal SMS through SimCash.io?
To send a normal SMS with SimCash, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your contacts book
2. Click the message icon on person/contact you want to send a SMS to
3. SimCash will automatically open a window similar to your normal SMS app.
4. Type your message and send it
If you want to reply to a SMS instead, you can click the menu in the right corner and then “Show SMS” (here you can see all your SMS conversations).