We send OTP (One-Time-Password) and A2P (Application-To-Person) SMS to other SIM cards in your country.
Do not worry about unrequested SMS sent to other people, we do not send scam or phising contents.
“Your TikTok otp is **** ” , “Your WhatsApp Code is **** “
If your mobile plan includes SMS to other countries, you can select multiple destinations for your SMS (and set different prices per each one).
Follow these steps:
1. Click on the SIM on which you want to add a country
2. Click “SMS Destinations”
3. Click “Add Country“
4. Search the country you want to add and click it
5. Set the price you want to be paid per each SMS sent to this country
6. Click “Confirm“
7. Click “Continue” or add another country
8. Click “Update SIM”
Please, check careful which countries are included in your SMS bundle before setting them, in order to avoid being charged by your mobile operator for sending SMS abroad.
This could depend mainly by 3 factors:
1. SMS traffic given from Simcash.io clients (SMS amount is not always the same, e.g. during night OTP request is usually less than during the day)
2. Price you set per each SMS
3. Average users’ SMS price in your country
Please, remember that SMS are not sent immediately and you may require to wait a bit before a SMS is sent.
We suggest to check these options to increase SMS amount:
- Set a lower price because higher ones affects the frequency of SMS
- Keep the app opened in background (without closing it from the RAM memory) and connected to internet during the whole day
- On some Android devices you may need to disable Battery Optimization and enable more settings (check here if your device needs them)
Unfortunately, it is not possible to decide which operator your SIM card will send SMS to.
Therefore, if you can send messages only to your mobile operator’s numbers (on-net), SimCash.io will not work fine and you probably face out red boxes.
The application works fine if you have SMS for all operators.
We are working on this matter, by now it works only with some countries [Bangladesh, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine]
Unfortunately, it is not possible to hide the sender’s phone number.
This is not a lack of SimCash.io, it is a feature of SMS protocol worldwide (which requires a visible sender’s phone number).
Remember that only OTP (One-TimePassword) or A2P (Application-To-Person) SMS are sent, NOT SCAM or PHISHING SMS, so people asked for those codes.
However, it is preferable to not reply to calls from unknown numbers or set a SIM card only for SimCash.io usage (and not your personal one).
Sometimes a person may complain if he/she has not received the code from other companies/applications, but from a number which he/she does not know, so he/she might call back.
SimCash.io liability is on the SMS content, not on the usage of your SIM card and SMS bundle
Do not worry if you have received SMS with codes or some other contents which you have not asked for.
They may be tests to verify your number and to check if your SIM is still able to send/receive SMS.
This will help to increase the quality of the service.
To send a normal SMS with SimCash, follow these steps:
1. Open your contacts book
2. Click the message icon on person/contact you want to send a SMS to
3. SimCash.io will automatically open a window similar to your normal SMS app.
4. Type your message and send it
If you want to reply to a SMS instead, click the option in the right corner and then Show SMS (here you can see all your SMS conversations).
No, SimCash.io are not forwarding any information about your private messages to SimCash.io servers.
Your private SMS are safe and encrypted.