SimCash.io make you earn by selling your unused SMS by doing nothing!
SimCash.io send mostly OTP (One-Time-Password) and A2P (Application-To-Person) SMS to other SIM cards in your country.
You can earn up to 0.01€ per each SMS sent and you can set how many SMS you want to send.
Keep the app connected to Internet and opened in background and start earning through SimCash.io!
You can earn 10% on the earnings of each person you invite by sharing your Referral Code; you will earn more and faster!
The more users, the more traffic and more SMS in your country, the more you earn.
Remember that the app requires an active Internet connection.
In order to avoid unwanted call back or SIM cards blockage, it is strongly suggested to have a SIM card only for SimCash.io usage
How can I register to SimCash.io?
1. Go in your device settings and select “Download from unkown sources“
2. Go to simcash.io and click “Download Free Android APK” (remember that SimCash can be installed only on Android 5.1 and above versions)
3. Once you have downloaded and installed it, open SimCash.io and select it as your default messaging app (by giving all permissions asked [*])
4. Click “Register” and create a new account by filling-in the form with your personal data (then click “Register”)
5. If you have been invited, write the Referral Code of the person who invited you
6. Check your email inbox and confirm your account through the link you will receive from “email@example.com“
7. Go back to SimCash.io and click “Login“
8. Write your email address and your password
9. Now you are ready to earn through SimCash.io!
[*] Geolocalization is not mandatory
How can I configure my SIM card?
1. Click on the SIM you want to configure
2. You can change the name of your SIM
3. Click on SMS Destinations and choose your country (if you have an international plan, you can select more countries) [*]
4. Change your earnings per each SMS sent from the app through our system, then click Confirm when done (remember that high prices leads you to send less SMS)
5. Click Continue
6. Click Sim Limits to set how many SMS you want to send per hour, day, week and month [**]
7. Click Continue
8. Click Update SIM
[*] New features (version 0.470 and later): now you can set more than one destination per SIM, if your mobile plan includes SMS to other countries (please, check your mobile offer because SMSs to other countries might cost very much)
[**] The date/hour format is UTC time, so if it is 0:00 am [day time] in your country, but UTC shows 2:00 am, you should set 2:00 am [UTC] as your daily counter reset
What is the minimum Android version required?
The minimum Android version to run SimCash.io is Android 5.1
Is SimCash.io available on Google Play Store?
Unfortunately, SimCash.io is only an APK file, available on simcash.io.
Is SimCash.io available on iOS devices?
Unfortunately, SimCash.io is available only for Android users.
There is no version available for Apple devices.